Navratri Celebrations 2020 – Day 1 – Maa Shailaputri
Sri Shiva Durga Temple of Atlanta welcomes you and your family to be part of Vedic Poojas and Yagnas on the occasion of Navratri 2020. These 9 days are very auspicious to seek blessings from different forms of Maa Durga.
Below are the Different Puja Sankalpas available. You can click on any green icon boxes to select which Sankalpa you want to take.
Guidelines For Visiting Shiva Durga Temple
- Require everyone to wear personal face mask as you enter & leave the temple.
- Must follow CDC Guidelines.
- Please do not bring Food Offerings.
- Distribution of Prasadham will not be permitted.
Below is the hourly schedule of the Pujas/Yagnas.
Below are the details of the hourly schedule of the Pujas and Yagnas that will take place during the day.
Directions to reach Shiva Durga Temple:
We have two major direction to access to the temple,
1) From 400 Hwy exit-13 take a left turn to a Atlanta Hwy, less than a minute and take a right turn to a Bethelview Drive.
2) If you are coming from 141 through Bethelview Road make a left turn on to park way N-drive, you will see temple signs but it’s not Shiva Durga Temple. In order to visit Shiva Durga Temple, you make a left turn to Bethelview Drive within 100 meter you can see a full plunge temple located on right side and it’s under construction right now. Temporary temple is located on opposite side of the construction temple place.